1. Pull in a custom html element as close as possible to the place you want your user to land.
2. In the html code element, write <div id="example"</div>
Where I've written "example", insert a word (the least common) from the area you want them to land in.
3. Publish the page. From the published version, copy the url line of the page where you've inserted the custom html element.
4. Choose a word or image (on another page or different area of the same page) that you want to link. Link this word in the usual way, selecting the top Website URL link (on Weebly). Paste the url that you copied and add a hash mark plus the word you have selected to link. For example, I would add #example to the end of my url.
5. Publish and enjoy your specific hyperlink!
Watch the video below to see me do it!